Friday, December 09, 2005

THE SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT SKETCHBOOK


I always carry a sketchbook around with me. This is an assortment of my sketchbooks from about the last ten years. None of them seemed just right... some are too big to carry everywhere, some have paper that bleeds through, some are so expensive for no apparent reason.




Well, I finally found it! This is the perfect sketchbook! I have been using only these since Spring this year. I thought it would be too small with not enough pages, but the paper is great! It does not bleed through, so really you have double the space to write in. Also, I number them so I can keep track of my ideas and they don't get set aside forever. This is a Strathmore 4"x6" medium drawing pad, 24 sheets. It costs less than $3 and is available in most art supply stores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post.

I usually loose my sketchbook.