Monday, May 08, 2006

what I'm working on


I draw a cartoon for Keeshonden Magazine, which comes out every other month. I need to have a new cartoon in a week. This where I do my work. Even though I have an art room, and an art table, I still prefer to draw and brainstorm here at the kitchen table.

Here I can spread everything all out. I've got my snacks, my tea, my to-do list, some folders full of ideas, and my phone so I don't have to keep getting up just to see it's another 1-800 "unknown caller."

I pretty much have this idea figured out, I think. It's something I came up with nearly a year ago and I'm determined to make it work.

7 comments:

Seeker said...

Oh, good thing I enlarged the photo.. I thought that was a bag of coffee beans you've been munching on.
Happy cartooning!

Mise en Place said...

Great work space if you ask me. I'm just still so impressed that you are are a PAID cartoonist. It's so great!

Bar L. said...

MMMMMMMMM Geneva cookies! I don't need to enlarge the pic to recognize those!

I am impressed too :)

Jenn said...

ALL I SEE is cookies...hehe.

by the way, what a fun job to have!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The bag of cookies is the first thing that caught my eye. Yum Yum! Then follow by the red ball behind the chair. Playful huh! :)

keesh said...

Sounds like a really cool job. I don't have a creative bone in my body...

Michelle said...

OOOooo you have yummy cookies and coffee :o)