Monday, November 06, 2006

night sledding with Rudolph... now for sale


I had mentioned before that I sold this cartoon as a greeting card, but it never was printed. Since it won't be printed by a card company, I have it for sale now on my cafepress shop.

I can almost guarantee from experience that the colors on cards will be lighter than it shows online. Other things print better, but any paper products come out light.

There is actually a 25% off sale on greeting cards right now.

I added this Rudolph design to some T-shirts and sweatshirts also. The title originally said "Night Sledding With Rudolph," but I changed it because the card company had wanted something different... I decided to go ahead and keep the new "winter games" title.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

HAHAHAHA! I am so buying some of these...

Saur♥Kraut said...

I am so excited for you! How are you going to market this? And have you ever thought of Ebay?

Jenn said...

emmasometimes, thanks for the HAHAs! That's my greatest reward.

Saur, Right now my only marketing for this is the search through cafepress. What would really help is if Google would acknowledge my existence! They are not picking up my titles or descriptions, and I get google hits virtually never! I sold something from my shop once through ebay. It is way easier just to let cafepress do the work.