Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Starbucks Office


Welcome to my Starbucks office. This is where I like to work in the mornings sometimes, at the back table of this room that's more like a hallway. Unfortunately there is no free internet in here, but I enjoy working with Photoshop or just doodling in my sketchbook. The coffee seems to work better for my brain in Starbucks than at home.


I have a view out this window of the traffic going around the "circle," where I can watch car after car ignoring the yield sign.

This is just one of my four offices. More photos to come.

5 comments:

Whistle Britches said...

What's the blue building that says Reeds?
I can't read the smaller letters.

Jenn said...

That's the local wine-o shoppe.

Whistle Britches said...

aha! that's what I thought!!

Suzy-Q said...

Wow you are a QuadOfficer? Niiiice. The smell of coffee ignites your doodlereceptors in your brain. I know this because I am a Doodlologist and I have been studying you.

Jenn said...

Doodled By Canoodled Coffee.

I like your view.

I also like to go round and round and round those roundabouts, till your laughing so hard you are crying. It's great fun.