Monday, April 28, 2008

WHY?

For the past two weeks I have been spending a lot of time with a four-year-old who asks me "WHY?" about everything. Well, I have more than a few WHY questions of my own since I've been in Japan.

Why does Kaori's dad cover everything in this house with a doily?





...........................

WHY would I want to wear special shoes while using the toilet?



...........................

Why would anyone go out in public dressed like this?



...........................

What's with the toe socks?



Tomorrow I am spending the day in Tokyo. I will probably have a lot more strange fashion pics after that trip.

1 comment:

Doozie said...

wow, I'm jealous because you got to see all that weird stuff, I would have gone nuts with my camera phone.

Ps, if you ever have a kid, the "why" questions never seem to stop.