Saturday, April 22, 2006

free stuff

When we left St. Martin, airport security went through everyone's suitcases. Wearing their sanitary rubber gloves, they picked through our bags full of dirty clothes from our week on the beach.

I had to laugh as we were waiting in line, I watched a security guy open a woman's suitcase, and I noticed in there her large collection of miniature hotel shampoos and conditioners.

Of course, I have my own collection. Here is my assortment of hotel items from various trips.


The nicest ones there are some Bath & Body Works shampoo, lotion, and conditioner I got at a Marriott. I also have my Hyatt mending kit, and of course a couple of shower caps should the need ever arise.

I used up a lot of my mini conditioners. I read somewhere that conditioner is good for shaving your legs. Those came in handy for that purpose.

Does anyone else have a collection like this? If you're looking for something to blog about, I'm tagging you. Let's see your hotel collection.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hence the rubber gloves. :p

Jenn said...

I never travel. Do hospital linens and toilet seat covers count?

Bar L. said...

I don't travel much but I did a whole post on the inside of my bathroom drawers and medicine chest once! You've got some cool stuff here...Bath & Body Works! I am headed to the Marriott!

Jenn said...

Emma Sometimes, you steal hospital linens and toilet seat covers?

barbara, yeah, I was pleasantly surprised... at the Marriott where the conference was... Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy stuff.

Whistle Britches said...

I'm going to be doing some serious Time Travel tonight.
I'll bring something back...