Saturday, February 11, 2006

doodles by George

Here are some doodles by George. These particular doodles are very rare, because he is always doodling either cars or karate men.

This is a doodle of something going in one ear and out the other... "go wash your....blah blah blah..."


He sent this to me at camp when I was a counselor. This is me with all my little campers.


I guess this is him wearing a PSD T-shirt (Parson's School of Design).


Happy Valentine's Day... or maybe this is anti-valentine's day?





Here we are together. Now everyone can see what I look like now, so in your minds I am not perpetually a sixteen year old with a mullet.

9 comments:

Suzy-Q said...

Great pictures! I thought you would have darker hair now though for some strange reason.

You are a "handsome" couple!

Do you travel alot?

Fred said...

Nice to see you, Jenn. You guys look great. Great drawings, as usual.

Michael K. Althouse said...

Good to get to know you a little better. Nice shot of the GG bridge too. It looks a little chilly - summer time??

~Mike

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Great photos, you look like a happy couple. Take care, Meow

Saur♥Kraut said...

What a cute couple you two make! The family that draws together stays together...?

Bar L. said...

What an attractive couple! Thanks for showing us the "real you".

Jenn said...

I thought you all should see us both since I keep talking about George, and you've seen me too much as a teenager. Thanks for your nice comments. :0)

AJ, We travel a little bit, it would be nice if we traveled more.

Mr. Althouse, that is last spring we took a trip over there. It was pretty cold the whole week we were there.

Susie, I know it's hard to tell, but our furry child was adopted.

~Jennifer said...

Huge difference. Now you look like a sixteen year old without a mullet. ;-)

Jenn said...

jennifer, yes, that's what everyone says. I have to show the mullet pictures to prove I'm 32.