Friday, January 06, 2006

Tom Cruise is a hair stylist now,
and not a very good one.

I had a crazy dream last night that I was at some party and Tom Cruise was there. He said he wanted to do something different with my hair. He took a pair of scissors, and quickly made a cut on either side. He said, "now that looks NICE!" I looked in the mirror and now I had a major mullet. After letting him know that I did not think it looked nice, I showed it to my husband, and we came to the conclusion that I should just cut it all short.

This dream comes after me looking at how long my hair has become and wondering if I ought to just get it cut a lot shorter.
I have no idea how Tom Cruise came into the picture though. I have zero interest in Tom Cruise, in anything that he does or says.

After another particularly strange dream I visited a web site that talked about all kinds of dreams, and listed most common dreams. I was amazed that some of my weird dreams are common. Like one where you lose your teeth, I did not know that other people had that dream. I thought I was the only crazy one.

5 comments:

Badoozie said...

uncle joe was talking about dreams a few posts back. we interpretted dreams over there.

and tom cruise. well, i'm not speaking to him anymore. he is mean. and rude. and thinks he knows everything, so i've also cancelled his gift subscription to MS. monthly.

i have the can't dial the phone, and can't remember my locker combo dream, and also, can't find a place to pee, and falling, and i could go on, but i won't bore you. wheres this website you speak of?

Jenn said...

The website was just something I randomly found after googling "dream interpretation." There are probably a lot of those sites.

I used to have the "can't find a bathroom" dream when I was a kid, then I'd dream that I found a bathroom and ahhhh sweet relief! Then I'd wake up in a huge puddle of pee.

Lugh said...

You're lucky he didn't try to give you fish oil, vitamins, and minerals to improve your outlook on life! Or, for that matter, to convert you to Scientology.

The other night I had a dream that I was drinking with Gene Simmons at a random house party. It was fun, I got all of this cool KISS stuff. Then I woke up. :-(

Seeker said...

My daughter just called and asked me if I'm having a boy or a girl.... she said she dreamed I was pregnant and due in April.
Dream on!

uncle joe said...

I had a dream that Tom Cruise was jumping on Oprah's couch proclaiming his love for you!

Or was it Joe Dirt? I can't remember.