Friday, January 06, 2006

Tom Cruise is a hair stylist now,
and not a very good one.

I had a crazy dream last night that I was at some party and Tom Cruise was there. He said he wanted to do something different with my hair. He took a pair of scissors, and quickly made a cut on either side. He said, "now that looks NICE!" I looked in the mirror and now I had a major mullet. After letting him know that I did not think it looked nice, I showed it to my husband, and we came to the conclusion that I should just cut it all short.

This dream comes after me looking at how long my hair has become and wondering if I ought to just get it cut a lot shorter.
I have no idea how Tom Cruise came into the picture though. I have zero interest in Tom Cruise, in anything that he does or says.

After another particularly strange dream I visited a web site that talked about all kinds of dreams, and listed most common dreams. I was amazed that some of my weird dreams are common. Like one where you lose your teeth, I did not know that other people had that dream. I thought I was the only crazy one.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

The website was just something I randomly found after googling "dream interpretation." There are probably a lot of those sites.

I used to have the "can't find a bathroom" dream when I was a kid, then I'd dream that I found a bathroom and ahhhh sweet relief! Then I'd wake up in a huge puddle of pee.

Seeker said...

My daughter just called and asked me if I'm having a boy or a girl.... she said she dreamed I was pregnant and due in April.
Dream on!

Whistle Britches said...

I had a dream that Tom Cruise was jumping on Oprah's couch proclaiming his love for you!

Or was it Joe Dirt? I can't remember.